11.27.2006

Back to the Beginning



  1. We had a long day at work. I left the office at 5:53 p.m. I just made it through the skyway at 111 Washington before the door locked at 6:00 p.m. The guard at 111 Washington ran ahead of my slow walking and braced the door open for me so it wouldn't lock me out.
  2. Work was as bad as I thought it would be. I am still being blamed for the system issues of October 17th and it hangs over me like a dark cloud.
  3. We met Kathee's Brother and Sister-in-Law, Dave & Colleen, at the Tea Garden in Plymouth for dinner at 6:20
  4. We commenced Genesis tonight




Genesis 1:31, "And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day"

What I believe about creation:

  1. I believe in a literal six (solar) day creation.
  2. I believe God created the heavens and the earth "ex nihilo" (Latin term meaning "out of nothing.")
  3. I reject evolutionism
  4. I believe that God created the first man and the first woman (Adam and Eve) in His image


Genesis 1:27, "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them"


  1. I reject the "day age" theory
  2. I reject theistic evolution
  3. I reject the "gap theory" and the so-called "soft gap" theory


A couple of good websites:

Answers in Genesis

The Institute for Creation Research

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic