5.06.2010

Ways to Ruin Your Financial Life

44 Ways to Ruin Your Financial Life By Age 30

Excerpt:

It was not until I reached 30 that I started to turn my own financial life around. Unfortunately, by then, the damage was done. In retrospect, I often knew the decisions I was making were not-so-smart, but I did them anyway because I could always “pay it off later” or “just save more money when I’m older.” One of the cruel facts of life is that it gets harder when you get older.

Hopefully, by sharing a few of these bad money moves, it will prevent others from doing the same. And don’t worry, if you are over 30 and still doing these things, it is never too late to start living frugal.


Comment: Good read ... share with teens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic