6.13.2008

Dropped in on friends last night

Kathee was at the church cleaning the church kitchen with a group of half a dozen women. What to do? Well I fell asleep in my recliner for about 20 minutes until a contractor knocked on my door. (We had hail damage on May 31st and our neighborhood is swarming with contractors looking for work). By the time I woke up he was already leaving, but I was awake.

I decided to get a cup of coffee at Caribou but wanted company. I drove by John & Chery T's. from our church. John was cleaning gutters. I drove into their driveway and surprised him. I invited him (and Cheryl who soon came outside to greet me) to go out for coffee. Instead they invited me in for coffee, salad, tea, and home made rhubarb pie. I sat on their back porch and fellowshipped with them until 9:10 p.m.

It's great to have Christian friends!

1 comment:

  1. JP, speaking of contractors, maybe you should inform your friends that they should get LeafGuard gutters so they don't even have to clean their gutters because they're maintenance free.

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic