2.10.2012

JFK and the sex thing

JFK, Monster

 Excerpt:
I knew that John F. Kennedy was a compulsive, even pathological adulterer, given to taking outlandish risks after he entered the White House. I knew he treated women like whores. And I knew he had more than a few issues with his father about toughness and manliness and all that. But before I read in the newspaper that Mimi Alford's just-released memoir, Once Upon A Secret: My Affair With President John F. Kennedy And Its Aftermath, described giving Dave Powers a b*** job at JFK's request and in his presence, I didn't know that Kennedy had an appetite for subjecting those close to him to extreme humiliation.
Comment: My brother gags whenever he hears the Kennedys called America's Royal Family. More on the story here. JFK makes Clinton look like a saint! And that isn't saying much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic