5.31.2008

Gun club and hail storm

I spent most of my day at the Elk River gun club taking my concealed carry class. I had a good time but it was a long day. I enjoyed being on the range.

I got home at 5:30 and rested for just a bit when a hail storm came though. I think it lasted for between 10 and 12 minutes - golf-balled sized hail. Kathee just surveyed the outside of the house and we have some major hail damage in the form of dented siding on the North and South sides and dented window frames in the kitchen. It was the worst hail storm that we have every experienced in Minnesota.

I'll have to call Allstate to file a claim.

Tomorrow is our new Pastor's first day at 4th.

1 comment:

  1. Cool....pretty soon those NOT with carry permits will be a minority at 4th..... :^)

    Maybe it's time for the deacons to put up signs "....welcomes law abiding carry permit holders. Thank you for making our church safer!"

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic