2.01.2008

PCMag: "Vista is a dud"

It's Time for a Vista Do-Over

Suggestions (there's more to this article!):

Do an Apple and start with new code. Forget about supporting every piece of hardware and software ever written. For people with major compatibility issues, keep Vista Premium around. You'll be surprised at how many people simply want to move forward.

Comment: The thing I like about the MAC is that OS X is built on Unix. I am upgrading my MacBook to Leopard this weekend! See Vista Death Watch

2 comments:

  1. There is not a whole lot out there but rumors but check out Windows 7. Supposedly they are redesigning windows and basing it on a core that is about 10 meg. That is a step in the right direction for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a Wiki article: Windows 7

    I've had a Vista workstation for a year at work. I'm not impressed. I do like Office 2007 and IE7.

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic