12.13.2006

Jacob's love for Rachel

Genesis 29:20, "So Jacob served seven years for Rachel, and they seemed only a few days to him because of the love he had for her."


  1. We actually left work on time tonight ... 5:00 p.m.!
  2. Nathan was at the house and Kathee made chicken sandwiches
  3. Roger got home late (8:00 p.m.). He is out running tonight as he has his USMC PFT this Saturday
  4. I started my John Deere tonight ... fired up right away. The battery seems strong.
  5. I upgraded my Lenovo (Thinkpad) with our release 2.24. The upgrade took approximately 6 minutes.
  6. Kathee and I read Genesis 29 & 30 tonight.


What goes around comes around: Jacob cheated Easu of his Father's blessing ... Laban cheated Jacob by giving him Leah instead of Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic