6.06.2006

ColdFusionMX 7

I finally got this set up and it was not difficult.

You can download the developer edition free from Macromedia (now Adobe). The old version needed a stand alone server. I used Miniportal (Apache) for this. The new version provides its own server.

So how I got it to work:


  1. Uninstalled version 7 (install from yesterday)
  2. Stopped Apache
  3. Reinstalled version 7 and selected the built in server
  4. And started it ... process took about 30 min


Today:

  1. Working on my task list ... must be about 60-70 items
  2. Setting up appointments with people I need to meet
  3. My one on ones with Tom start on Monday and I want to be well organized.




Today's key verse (from reading last night): Habakkuk 3:17-18


"Though the fig tree may not blossom,
Nor fruit be on the vines;
Though the labor of the olive may fail,
And the fields yield no food;
Though the flock may be cut off from the fold,
And there be no herd in the stalls—
Yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will joy in the God of my salvation"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic