2.23.2008

Saturday happenings

Kathee and I met a couple from Church this morning at Mountain Mudd in New Hope.

Roger made a nice lunch for us (bean soup).

My Brother (another Roger) came by at 1:30 and we played 10 games of 9-Ball (split 5-5).

We (Brother and I) took my S-10 out and Roger gassed it up for me. I took him out on Medicine Lake. We drove from Hardies' boat ramp, around the Art House Shanties, then N. to French Park.

Kathee packed up for her business trip to Salt Lake City tomorrow. She leaves at 8 a.m. and won't be home until past mid-night Monday night (Tuesday morning).

Kathee made Reuben sandwiches for us for dinner. We read Psalms 19 & 20 and had coffee and prayer.

K and I played 6 games of pool and she won 4-2.

Tomorrow: Worship at 4th. I am expecting Rachel to join me for church and then we are going out to the Big Bowl for lunch.


Psalm 19:1-4

1 The heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament shows His handiwork.
2 Day unto day utters speech,
And night unto night reveals knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language
Where their voice is not heard.
4 Their line has gone out through all the earth,
And their words to the end of the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic