2.15.2008

New generation of "Do Not Disturb"



Do not disturb these winners

Excerpt:

Five winners have been chosen from more than 7,000 entries, and the signs are due to be in Embassy Suites nationwide by next week.

"Shh! I'm hatching a plan to bust some little soaps out of here" won Marty Mintman of St. Louis a trip to Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk in Honolulu.

"Pillow Fight In Progress" earned Susan Suarez of University City, Mo., a stay at any Embassy Suites in the USA.

Other winning slogans and authors: "There are days when I wish I could wear this around my neck" from Sandra Parcher, Milpitas, Calif.; "I've built a pillow fort and I am not opening the door for anybody!" from Amy Forgette, Streamwood, Ill.; "Aww, Mom. Just five more minutes. Please?" from Brian White, Chicago.

Comment: I'd like to have one of these: "There are days when I wish I could wear this around my neck". Link to winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic