United States House of Representatives
Erik Paulson (Republican)
Sarah Anderson (Republican)
Paul Anderson (Republican)
- Kathee and I split the ticket for President
- 8 months ago I took the vow not to vote for Donald Trump. He's a dirty, vile, unstable man and a lousy businessman. His values and positions are not mine.
- The best hope for the Republicans is that neither Clinton nor Trump receive the requisite 270 electoral votes and that the Republican House makes the choice. This is not likely.
- Erik Paulson is a proven conservative leader for Congress and is the incumbent
- Sarah Anderson, likewise, is a proven incumbent. The only one I know personally - she is delightful!
- Paul Anderson is the Republican running for the open Minnesota Senate district 44 - vacated by DFL Terri Bonoff who is running against Erik Paulson.