Comment: The above image of a 1900 era x-ray machine has nothing to do with this update other than I find it interesting. Image source. I had both blood work and a CT scan last week. And we met with the urologist today. Details:
- No change in the PSA levels from 6 weeks ago
- The enlarged lymph node detected in imaging 3 months ago decreased in size
- Next round of blood work and next appointment in 3 months (January 16th)
- Radiation is being considered to suppress cancer cells.
- Trusting the Lord, "Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls to Him in doing good, as to a faithful Creator" (1 Peter 4:19)
Prayers appreciated. Below is "Radiactive Man". Source