1.02.2011

Wedding Photos

Roger and Kate








Photobucket
Chris and Melissa (nephew and his wife)

Photobucket
Roger and I prayed together just before the ceremony

Photobucket


Photobucket
My wife (Kathee) and my oldest son Nathan

Photobucket
My sister Nancy and her d-i-l Melissa

Photobucket
Kathee and me

Photobucket
Roger and Kathee

Photobucket
My brother Roger and his wife Kathy

Photobucket
My sister, Nancy with my Mother

Photobucket
Kate with her Mom and Dad (Jan and Jim)


Roger and Nathan

Rachel (my daughter), Carole (sister in law), Kathee and my niece Katrina


More photos (Facebook)

Comments:
  • We had the wedding rehearsal and dinner at The Towers in downtown Minneapolis (Thursday night). Buca di Beppo provided the food.
  • The wedding was yesterday at the Bayview
  • Today all relatives on the way home and the house is quiet
  • My sister in law, Kathy, took these photos

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing pics and may God bless everyone.

    Dan Larson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great wedding.
    We went to Bucas for our rehearsal dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic