8.29.2007

Jott

Jott is the voice to text service that I mentioned earlier. I signed up and tried it tonight.

How one might use it? Scenario: I need to group message my children (Nathan, Rachel, and Roger). We are to meet at a restaurant at a certain time. I set all three of my kids up in Jott as contacts (both their cell phones and their email addresses). I want to communicate to all at once. I call Jott (toll free #), speak "Kids" as the contact, state a message and hang up. Jott transcribes the message and sends a SMS message to each of their cell phones. The same message is also sent to their email addresses.

Example: "Meet us at Applebees by Ridgedale at 7".

I tried this out with Roger tonight. He thought it was interesting.

Jott and PingMe (the service I mentioned earlier today) are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic