7.17.2006

Monday ... hectic hot day

Issues at work:


  1. Install job turns off ActiveX controls for some machines. I had two meetings with engineers today and we isolated to dispex.dll but only on some older images. Resolution by end of day was to bypass those machines for now and continue with fresher images to bring to current image
  2. Our Citrix client is missing a component and a major business unit will not install until it is included. This unit has 8400 desktops so I need to get going on this. I wrote a problem ticket, engineer will correct the package, write a change to have it included move forward from there.
  3. Diskeeper UAT set to begin on 8/2. I prepared communications today and will send out tomorrow as soon as signed off on. UAT will be for 2 weeks. Modified 1 week UAT for one week if we need it ... then enterprise wide (well over 100,000 systems) beginning September 6th.
  4. A man I talked to today had sad news - his ex-fiance committed suicide.


Kathee and I ready for Bible time ... Mark 9 & 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic