7.04.2006

4th of July

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

Declaration of Independence




John 8:31-36 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
33 They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can You say, ‘You will be made free’?”
34 Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. 35 And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. 36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.




What freedom means to me:


  1. Freedom of Worship is to me the most important freedom. To have a Bible ... to be able to assemble with other Christians, to worship in accordance with my convictions
  2. Freedom of expression, freedom from government oppression.


I dedicate today to Ian Klone who is serving in Iraq with the USMC.

Today's plans:


  1. Cookout with Brother and his wife at 5:00
  2. Hope to play some pool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic