8.09.2018

My 70th Year



Lord willing, I will turn 69 on August 19th. This year I intend to periodically blog about being in my 70th year and what the Lord is doing in our lives! Note the tag "70". Click that tag and follow along. I have some exciting news ... I cannot make it public today, but will by the end of the month. Let's just say ... big changes ahead. It's great to be alive! My life is not boring.



Comment: Logo source ... modified with Pixlr  This Hashtag on Twitter

1st news:

  • I had a through physical this week and ...
    • Heart & lungs & circulation good!
    • I've lost 21 lbs since October 2017
  • I start my 4th year at the seminary on August 21st. It's mostly social with some mundane work, but it gets me out of the house 3 days a week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic