11.09.2012

Mike Quinn's Hobby


Cisco VP to memo leaker: Finding you is now 'my hobby'

 Excerpt:
This is an open response to the person(s) that sent our internal confidential memo regarding the RFP response noted in the Subject line.

I want to advise you that no matter the color of your badge (blue or red), the years of service and or your CPC rating you have decided to violate the Code of Business Conduct. The company in response to a number of requests to share internally what our RFP contained once again is insulted by the lack of respect for the business and "family" internal to Cisco. The person or persons whom felt it was cool or correct to share this internal memo should now have the intestinal fortitude to stand up and admit that they did this, then resign.

I want you to remember that Cisco puts the groceries on your table every two weeks, not Brad Reese or other Slander Sheet Journalists. That you disrespected everyone else at Cisco. Now I know you do not have it in you to stand up and admit what you did, so I will now make you my "hobby." Ask around you will find out that I like to work on my hobbies.
Comment: Additional info from the Brad Reese blog: here and here. Never a good idea to leak company information, but I would hope that Quinn would find a more productive hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic