1.28.2009

Bad Bank Credit Card


Stocks jump on reports of plan for bad bank assets

AND

FDIC May Run ‘Bad Bank’ in Plan to Purge Toxic Assets

Excerpt:

Financial stocks led Wall Street higher Wednesday on investor hopes the Obama administration will create banks to absorb the bad assets weighing down the financial system.


Comment: If you are going to have a "Bad Bank" you will need a credit card. The above is my idea. The malicious, spider-looking logo in the upper right is from the logo of "the Ministry of Information" from the film Brazil.

2 comments:

  1. Did you make this credit card using GIMP or paint?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used Paint Shop Pro.

    I found a CC image via Google image search:

    http://www.ace-loan-finder.co.uk/images/credit_card.jpeg

    I tidied it up a bit

    I overlaid the image from Brazil (slightly modified)

    It took me about 10 minutes!

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic