8.13.2006

Sunday 8/13

Pastor's messages:

AM: Matthew 5:6, "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, For they shall be filled."

PM: Phillipians 2:17-22, "Yes, and if I am being poured out as a drink offering on the sacrifice and service of your faith, I am glad and rejoice with you all. 18 For the same reason you also be glad and rejoice with me. 19 But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timothy to you shortly, that I also may be encouraged when I know your state. 20 For I have no one like-minded, who will sincerely care for your state. 21 For all seek their own, not the things which are of Christ Jesus. 22 But you know his proven character, that as a son with his father he served with me in the gospel"

Church news: Josh Beers (youth Pastor) is resigning to move to Lancaster, PA to be the Vice President of Student Affairs at Lancaster Bible College. Also our camp (part time) director has taken a youth pastorate in California

Kathee and I watched West Side Story (1961) on DVD this afternoon. It is basically a variation of Romeo & Juliet. Great music and dancing.

Back to work tomorrow. Hopefully this week goes better than last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic