8.09.2006

Steps ahead ... steps back


  1. Back: Bandwidth issues impacting distribution to Anchorage site
  2. Back: Diskeeper UAT (user acceptance testing) not going well for all users. May need minor release upgrade
  3. Back: ICAL calendar that I have been using for 5 years now designated to be on a non-production / test server and will not be supported.
  4. Ahead: More business units on board for 2.23 release
  5. Ahead: Completed meetings with Infrastructure Planners (5) and all are on board with the planning process
  6. Ahead: I can upgrade Brownbear ICAL for $ 100 because somehow I "own" a copy from a job I had 5 years ago.
  7. Ahead: My business unit is getting a new server and it is possible that I can get ICAL installed there (4th quarter if it is going to happen)

Kathee has had a headache for a day and a half

Three day weekend ahead.

Watching "Band of Brothers" on the History Channel tonight

John 1 & 2 tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic