5.25.2006

Move Day -1

Today's verses



Joel 2:12-13: “Now, therefore,” says the LORD, “ Turn to Me with all your heart, With fasting, with weeping, and with mourning.” So rend your heart, and not your garments; Return to the LORD your God, For He is gracious and merciful, Slow to anger, and of great kindness; And He relents from doing harm.




I am completely packed. If all goes well I will be in my new office by 9:00 tomorrow and unpacking.


  • BCP group gave me a nice send off at staff meeting today. I will miss all of them.
  • Attended first Desktop Connection meeting today: project meeting for roll-out of Windows Vista.
  • Met with Trent about CFFORM and session variables in Cold Fusion.
  • Tonight am picking up Roger at work at 7:30 and he is going to move some boxes home. His move home is this Saturday.
  • I wrote to Ian (Iraq) who is now 2 months into his 7 month tour.
  • My back aches ... not sure why? Moving boxes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic