6.07.2011

I think I am healed


I think I am healed or at least 90-95% healed from my C-Diff infection that started January 3rd.

I am now on what is called the Vanco "taper" ... the using less and less of the drug.

In the most recent round, I have been on Vanco 4 times a day for four weeks. Starting yesterday:

  • Starting Monday 6/6: Vanco three times a day for one week followed by
  • Starting Monday 6/13: two times a day for a week
  • Starting Monday 6/20: one a day for a week
  • Starting Monday 6/27: every other day for a week
  • Starting Monday 7/4: every third day for two weeks

If after I get off Vanco ... and after one or two weeks ... I am OK ... I will be done! Praise the Lord!

Comment: Not healed in the phony Elmer Gantry kind of way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic