3.03.2010

16th



I am having a little private celebration for making it to my 16th anniversary at my current company. Because one is not to blog about work I am not mentioning the company by name.

Wow this last year has been tough! I thank God I made it through this year.


James 1:2-4, "My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing."


Comment: Background on how I arrived at my current position

My hopes and thoughts about my job:

  • That I see myself as an ambassador of the Lord Jesus Christ!
  • I am thankful for the Christian friends that I have at work (although none are my close co-workers!). There is a bond among us!
  • I am thankful for my lovely wife (of 35 years) who is a co-worker. We pray together about many things including our jobs!
  • I pray for the grace to live out the ethic of the Christian life here! I falter many times (to my shame!)
  • In this day and age when many good people have lost jobs, I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic