5.19.2007

Daisy sunning herself

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




  1. I mowed. Met the neighbor 2 houses up: Jeanine and her little 2 year old Nate. Nate likes my tractor. I told him when he was older he could drive it.
  2. Kathee cleaned. We shopped at Lunds and I tasted three different cheeses and sampled the olive bar.
  3. Kathee grilled chicken and made a super dinner.
  4. We took Rachel's car for a short 30 mile drive.
  5. Tonight's reading: Judges 18 & 19
  6. We heard from Rachel from Vienna:

    Thursday was very rainy and cold but we walked around Vienna and saw lots of awesome sights. On Friday, Ways took me to Prague for the day, which was amazing. Prague is not as "nice" as Vienna (a little bit poorer), but I think it had much more beautiful sights. I'm taking lots of pictures to show you when I get home. I also have been eating dumplings and sausages for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic