6.22.2018

Apple Watch

How to Use Your Apple Watch
Yup I bought one! Why? Well this is a bit personal, but I fall from time to time. Three times this year. Kathee is going to San Francisco for a long weekend in late August and she (and I) want me to be safe in the house if I fall. The watch has a SOS function kind of like Life Alert.



I'm just on day two figuring it out. What I've tried so far:
  • Turn by turn directions (to find and buy dresser mentioned yesterday)
  • Sending and receiving texts
  • Receiving a phone call
  • The heart rate and activity monitor
  • I chose the Mickey Mouse face

Update: Adding these images at my brother's suggestion:





Related:



This watchband

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic