2.28.2016

Pastor Jeffress and the folly of Trump



Pastor Jeffress is Plucked from Crowd and Endorses Donald Trump in Fort Worth 

Excerpt:

Let me just say briefly I know three things about Donald Trump.

Number One: He Sincerely loves this country. He has 10 billion reasons he doesn’t have to do this. But he sincerely wants to make America great again!

Number Two: He is pro-Life. I have talked with him in Trump Towers. He wants to protect the unborn… I tell you what, some of you who say, “Well I don’t know.” His pro-Life conversion was real. Let me tell you something. Hillary Clinton doesn’t claim any pro-Life conversion. If you go for Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders there is no doubt you are going to have the most pro-abortion president in history.

Here is what I finally know about Donald Trump. Donald Trump cares about and loves evangelical Christians… I have met with Mr. Trump on several occasions and I can tell you from personal experience that if Donald Trump is elected president of the United States we who are evangelical Christians are going to have a TRUE FRIEND in the White House. God Bless, Donald Trump.
Comment: Frankly Mussolini's Lateran Treaty with the Roman Catholic Church must of seemed like a reasonable deal at the time. More on Jeffress.  My friend Greg Easton illustrated the dangers of mixing politics and religion (it basically dilutes the Gospel!).







An interview that Trump gave to Playboy in 1990 has just come to my attention. If I’m the last to know about it, forgive me. Trump was asked about Gorbachev — who was nearing the end of his time in power. Trump said, “Russia is out of control and the leadership knows it. That’s my problem with Gorbachev. Not a firm enough hand.” His interviewer asked, “You mean firm hand as in China?” Trump answered, “When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak … as being spit on by the rest of the world –”

1 comment:

  1. Let's all have a foam party with hot men and join the rest of the mainstream Republicans!

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic