12.07.2011

Andrew Peterson (Behold the Lamb of God) interviewed

Andrew Peterson: Christmas, Children, and 'Hutchmoot'

Excerpt:

Q: What was the inspiration behind your Christmas album?

A: It came in Bible college in the mid-'90s when I took this Old Testament survey class. It was the first time I realized that the whole Bible was about Jesus; I never realized that the Old Testament was as much about him as the New. It just lit up my imagination, and that eventually turned into this idea: What if we could convey that through a cycle of songs about the coming of Jesus into the world?

Andrew Peterson website

Comment: I highly recommend this album. We have 4 in hand that we are prayfully using this season to introduce friends to the Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic