12.12.2009

This and that



I'm in the office today tidying up before our Georgia trip tomorrow.

I managed to get locked out of my work area. I came downtown and badged into the building and then into my work area. I snapped my badge on my wool shirt and hung the shirt over a chair. I had to go up to get Kathee's "crackberry" and then bought a pop in the vending area. Went back to my work area and realized that my badge that I needed entry access was inside the secure area! I walked around and found a guard (Jasmine) and she let me in!

I managed to - the first time in months and months! - completely clean out my inbox! Hallelujah

Now leaving ... more errands before we fly out tomorrow for Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic