9.12.2008

Joe Biden: "a human verbal wrecking crew"

Biden living up to his gaffe-prone reputation

Excerpt:

Earlier in the week, in Columbia, Missouri, Biden urged a paraplegic state official to stand up to be recognized.

"Chuck, stand up, let the people see you," Biden shouted to State Senator Chuck Graham, before realizing, to his horror, that Graham uses a wheelchair. "Oh, God love ya," Biden said. "What am I talking about?"


Comment: Frankly I've had my own share of verbal gaffs. One summer I was ministerial intern at a church (think ripe young age of 22!). Seeing a woman with a plump belly, I asked her when her baby was due. Well you guessed it, she was not with child!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic