7.04.2011

Fun with Spam (X 3)

Comment: Three weird ones today:




Hello

My name is Mrs. Natte James Ray a dying widow , who wants to do some charity works
and i seek your help .contact my lawyer, Tell him that I have WILLED 14.258M to you for the
good work of the lord. quoting my personal reference number
JJ/MMS/953/5015/GwrI/316us/uk. I have paid for the state tax on this money
to be transferred to you.

My lawyer's Name: Barrister stacy miller

Email: stacey-grant@live.com

STACY GRANT MILLER
Attorney at-Law.
S.Miller & Associates LLP
11 Staple Inn Buildings,
London WC1V 7QH,
United Kingdom
+447031875842

Dear friend

FROM: DIPLOMATIC AGENT

I am a Diplomat named Mr. Dom May, mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence.

The funds total US$7.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with thebenefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.

I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following Information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person

1. Full Name
2. Residential Address
3. Age
4. Occupation
5. Direct Telephone Numbers

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be Bringing your package to your residential address.

Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Regard
Mr. Dom May

Elena Ezhkova
Central accounting unit
Yukos oil corporation
Russia.

Hello,

I am Elena Ezhkova I work with the central accounting unit of Yukos Oil Corporation in Russia. I have the documents of funds
for anesthesia group pty in our central accounting system a company secretly owned by The chairman of Yukos oil corporation,
Mr. Mikhail Boris Khodorkovsky who was jailed for financing political parties in Russia (the union of right forces,
led by Boris nemtsov,and Yabloko, a liberal / social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky).

The total amount of funds in the central accounting system due for payment to anesthesia group pty is (65 Million) Due to the fact
that his finances And the Russian government has frozen assets, his wife (Mrs.inna khodorkovsky)has approached me to get an individual
or preferably a company to help re-profile the money in their name and Transferred out of Russia for investment on their behalf. Agreed to
compensate us with 20% of the total amount.


Regards
Elena Ezhkova

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic