8.06.2009

Who let the ducks in?

Whirled Views on Government

Excerpt:

I feed a little flock of ducks that gather on my porch and peck at my glass door until I give them bread. They were so cute when they were little. Last week, I opened the door to feed them and they all ran into my house and pooped on the floor and pecked my toes. Kind of reminds me what the government does once you invite them into your back yard. Next thing you know, they are sitting in your living room telling you to quit eating potato chips, vaccinate your daughters, buy a smaller car and that you make too much money. Then they poop on your floor.


Another:

Mark my word, if Obamacare passes, we will be having the same conversations regarding euthanasia within a generation as we’ve been having regarding abortion. That’s not a prophecy; that’s a promise. When the government has to choose who gets the kidney transplant, a 60-year-old grandma or a 16-year-old kid, whom do you think “loses?”


Comment: Cute quote and accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic