2.04.2009

Public Service Announcement: Zombies Ahead


Hackers make electronic road signs warn motorists of zombies, raptors; highway officials angry

Excerpt:

Pranksters in at least three states are messing with electronic road signs meant to warn motorists of possible traffic problems by putting drivers on notice about Nazi zombies and raptors. And highway safety officials aren't amused.

The latest breach came Tuesday during the morning rush hour near Collinsville, Ill., where hackers changed a sign along southbound Interstate 255 to read, "DAILY LANE CLOSURES DUE TO ZOMBIES."


Comment: This is the kind of foolish prank I would have done as a teenager (had I the opportunity and ability). Thank God I grew up!

2 comments:

  1. I personally think it's a pretty funny and relatively harmless prank. :) It would make me laugh if I saw it in person...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I like this website! Unlike some others (no particular sites mentioned) who always have to think that they have to be totally serious and every single post has to be of an extremely deep and holier-than-thou post about a deep theological subject, at least JP knows how to lighten up and have good-natured fun.

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic