11.15.2007

Wells Fargo investor presentation

Wells Fargo: Investor Presentations

Select:

Merrill Lynch 2007 Banking & Financial Services Conference
Presentation by John Stumpf
President & CEO
November 15, 2007

Comment: If you are interested in banking and investments, this 46 page PDF (of a Power Point presentation) is very interesting.



Life:

  1. Kathee and I were at the Metro Womens Center annual event tonight. Very good speakers, testimonies, special music, and fellowship.
  2. MWC elected new board members and we are privileged to have two exceptional young women join the board.
  3. Kathee and I have the day off tomorrow. I hope to make an email conversion of the MWC email over to Gmail. I think I have it all set up and the conversion should be simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic