11.21.2007

Sad news

Yesterday I received double sad news.


  1. I had a call from a close relative to say that her husband will be in hospice care with just weeks to live. Very heavy on my heart as this is someone whom I have known for over 40 years and whom I dearly love.
  2. Also received news of a women I've worked closely with for the last year. She has inoperable terminal brain cancer.


James 4:14, "whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away."

I had coffee with my friend Scott yesterday and he encouraged me.

Today Kathee and I have off (actually we have off work until Monday!). Kathee is already off to Lunds shopping. I have an errand today at Metro Womens Center.

Tonight we will be at Fourth Baptist for our Thanksgiving service.

My Brother and his wife are in Hawaii all week ... freezing here ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic