4.27.2006

Coffee with Scott

I have a standing coffee meeting with Scott for every Thursday. But frankly because of schedules, we only see each other for coffee about once a month.

Today we celebrated his 36th. birthday - I bought. The "Bean Counter" in the Skyway. Not fancy but we know the baristas (coffee guys) and it is always good to see them.

I received the news that I have the 2nd interview for "the job". Monday at 10:00 a.m. - meeting at another coffee shop with manager Mark. Should be interesting.

Today in my free moments, I am asking myself "how interested am I in this job?". So far the answer is yes.

On the Cold Fusion front, I had a challenge whose anwer I found via "googling". I woke up at 3:00 a.m. wondering how to do this certain function ... and I found it via Google.

What did I have to do? Extract data from a MS SQL Server database into Excel via an HTML link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic