1.10.2012

"This is not something I ever thought I’d have to do"

Oh, the humility. Pittsburgh Mayor pays off wager – “Tebows” in Broncos’ uniform Excerpt:
In a comment to news media, Ravensthal said: “This is not something I ever thought I’d have to do, and it’s certainly not something I’m looking forward to,”
Comment: Reminds me of Philippians 2:9-11
Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father
I once told a Christ-rejecter, that someday he would bow before and acknowledge the Lordship of Christ. His response was "never".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic