10.14.2008

Boy River trip

Kathee and I had a good trip to Boy River MN this weekend. We drove up on Saturday and checked into the Longville Inn in Longville. After unpacking, we drove up to Boy River and met Pastor and Mrs. Gonczy at their home. We drove together to Grand Rapids and had dinner at the Forest Inn.

Dennis and Kathy Gonczy were taking Sunday off to visit friends further North. I preached as his substitute at "The Log Chapel" in Boy River. My morning message was from Matthew 14 - the feeding of the 5000. My Sunday School message was from Colossians 3:5. My Brother (Roger) and his wife (Kathy) were up North this weekend too and met us at the Log Chapel.

After church, Kathy and Roger joined us for dinner at Patrick's on Long Lake.

Kathee and I drove back home to Plymouth yesterday. We stopped in Crosby for breakfast at a little Mom and Pop place (run by Maureen and Jim).

Altogether a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic